Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lisa Kettell Designs Artist Spotlight: Cathy Candolfi


As soon as I laid eyes on one of Cathy's pictures, I was smitten. Cathy has been a valued customer of Lisa Kettell Designs products. Recently Cathy shared with me some of the artwork she created using some of the embellishments in the Lisa Kettell Designs line of embellishments.


All I can say is WOW, I love what she has done to the embellishments. If you wanted to escape to a circus-y world then these pieces will definitely transport you there. Every character from the circus world has made an appearance. The Strong Man, the Lion Tamer, they are all here ready to put on a show.

Cathy's creative spirit and magic have inspired me to get back to creating with more color. To re-visit the world I lived in during the making of my book Altered Art Circus. It was a world of magic, mystery and intrigue. It captivated children and adults alike, bringing our imagination to life.


I hope Cathy's works and use of our products will spark the creativity in you and help you create your own magic filled world.

To visit more of Cathy's projects and works visit these sites:
www.fatabislacca.com
www.fatabislacca.ch
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27785912@N07/

To purchase Lisa Kettell Designs products visit:
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/MoonfairesWorld

and soon at:
www.lisakettelldesigns.com
xoxo
Lisa

2 comments:

Betsy Skagen said...

These are adorable. Of course I am not at all biased toward anything circus ;) lol. Seriously, these are adorable and inspiring. -Betsy, PaperCalliope

Unknown said...

Oh so happy to see here "our" dolls!
Thank you lisa for your worlds and kindness!
<3
Love
Cathy