Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Design Team Spotlight, Meet Wendy Howell

Meet our new design team aka creative team for the 2013-2014 roster. Today I'd like to introduce you to Wendy Howell
I'd like to introduce you to our newest team member Wendy Howell aka The Craft Store Reject as she is known on her blog.  Wendy's mixed media creations revolve around a steampunk and edgy theme. Many of her pieces are made using recycled pieces mixed w/ various artsy elements. From jewelry to paper craft, Wendy puts a unique spin on the works she does, making her a wonderful fit for the Design Team.

Her creative imagination, and edgy style brings a  unique vibe to the Lisa Kettell Designs Brand.

I can't wait to see what Wendy thinks up in the coming weeks. Here is a sneak peak of some of her amazing works!











A little bit about Wendy:  


I'm a crafter/artist. I work in many medias, mostly Jewelry and paper arts. I use a lot of reclaimed/recycled materials. I've been crafting in one form or another since I was a child but only seriously got into it in the last 13 years. 

I used to teach classes at Michael's and JoAnn's. I taught polymer clay basics, Jewelry making, glass etching, paper crafts and loom knitting. -Wendy


Visit Wendy at: 
Stay tuned for our final design team member spotlight.
xoxo
Lisa

No comments: